Published on March 13th, 2017 | by Jameelah "Just Jay" Wilkerson0
PUMP Audio Earphones
As a lover of music and a trained ear I definitely take sound quality seriously. Its not just about volume and isolation of sound but more importantly clarity of the low and high end. Although I am no professional mixer, if I can not hear the crisp bass warming my ears while the middle and high notes blend beautifully I am not interested.
The reviews received from both industry and more importantly users has been unprecedented in the history of any IEM that we can find, with consistent 5 star ratings and raving fans.
Sub-bass response like no other in-ear headphones on the market.
Specially (but not exclusively) designed for people who love electronic and dance music.
PUMP 30 day no quibble guarantee. Try PUMP Audio V2, make up your mind, and simply return if you’re not 100% satisfied within 30 days for whatever reason (or no reason at all) for a full refund.
– Frequency Response: 16 hz – 24000 hz
– Passive Noise Isolation
– 2 sizes of Silicone earbuds for small or regular/large ear canals
– 3 sizes of Memory Foam earbuds (S, M, L) Specially Custom Tuned Drivers
– Weight: <15g
– 3.5mm Gold Connector Jack In Line Microphone
– Water Resistant Aluminium Casing
– PUMP Clamshell Carry Case
– 2 year Warranty
– 5 year PUMPreplace Warranty (what’s this?)
Product Review: T.M.R WoodfordTweet