Published on May 17th, 2019 | by Darren Paltrowitz0
6 Upscale & Easy-To-Make Cocktails For Memorial Day 2019
It took a little longer than expected, but Spring 2019 has officially arrived. Yet Memorial Day 2019 is just around the corner. In turn, barbecues, beach hang-outs and other fun outdoors-oriented gatherings also ought to be right around the corner for readers of The Hype Magazine.
In honor of Memorial Day, below are 6 upscale yet easy-to-make cocktail recipes which are sure to be crowd-pleasers no matter what you are celebrating and who you are celebrating with.
#1: Haku Highball
– 1.5 parts Haku Vodka
– 4.5 parts chilled premium soda water
– Lemon peel
– Fill a highball glass to the brim with ice.
– Add Haku and top with chilled soda water.
– Stir and garnish with lemon peel.
#2: Citadelle Gin & Tonic
– 3 parts tonic
– 1 part Citadelle Gin
– Lemon Peel
– Fill a balloon glass to the brim with ice.
– Add Gin and top with tonic water.
– Stir and garnish with fresh lemon peel.
#3: Xaymaca Collins
– 50ml Xaymaca Special Dry
– 20ml simple syrup
– 20ml lime juice
– Combine in a glass filled with ice cubes
– Stir and enjoy!
#4: The Mexican 75
– 1.5 parts El Tesoro Paradiso Extra Añejo Tequila
– ¾ part fresh lemon juice
– 1/2 part agave syrup
– Top with champagne.
– In a champagne flute, combine all the ingredients above.
– Garnish with a lemon peel…and you’ll have a fun riff on the classic French 75 cocktail
View this post on Instagram
Get into the swing of spring with our Tesoro Tropical cocktail. The natural sweetness of the pineapple and cinnamon pair well with El Tesoro in this simple, refreshing thirst quencher. . Cocktail Ingredients: 2 parts El Tesoro™ Blanco tequila ¾ part pineapple and cinnamon syrup ¾ part fresh lime juice Soda water 2 basil leaves . Cocktail Directions: Add the lime and the basil leaves to a Boston shaker and muddle lightly. Add ice. Combine the remaining ingredients, except soda water, in the Boston shaker. Shake vigorously. Double strain into a rocks glass filled with new ice. Top with a splash of soda water and garnish with a basil leaf. . Syrup Ingredients: 1 whole pineapple 1 liter of water 1 liter of sugar 2 cinnamon sticks . Syrup Directions: Cut pineapple into chunks and muddle the small pieces. Place pineapple and cinnamon in sauce pan with water, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 mins. Add sugar until it dissolves. Remove from heat and let it sit overnight. Strain and bottle for use. . #eltesorotequila #eltesoro #tequila #eltesorococktails #craftcocktails #cocktailrecipes
#5: Passion Paloma
– 2 parts El Tesoro Blanco or Reposado Tequila
– ½ part fresh lime juice
– 1 b. spoon passionfruit purée
– 1 grapefruit soda
– A pinch of salt
– Glass: Highball
– Garnish: Grapefruit peel
– Fill highball glass with ice.
– Add fresh lime juice, a pinch of salt, El Tesoro Blanco or Reposado, and passionfruit purée.
– Stir until chilled.
– Top with grapefruit soda and garnish with a grapefruit peel.
#6: El Tesoro Margarita
– 2 parts El Tesoro Blanco Tequila
– ¾ part fresh lime juice
– ¾ part agave syrup (2 parts agave nectar, 1 part water)
– Glass: Rocks
– Garnish: Lime wheel
– Mix all ingredients in shaker filled with ice, shake vigorously.
– Double strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice (preferably crushed ice).
– Garnish with lime wheel.
– Seasonal alternative: Muddle your favorite seasonal fruits or peppers to enhance the margarita.
– Syrup alternative: Hibiscus simple syrup.
— Suntory (@SuntoryGlobal) March 1, 2019