Published on July 17th, 2019 | by Darren Paltrowitz0
A Look At The Joey Fatone & Lance Bass Of ‘NSync-Approved “SS Snacker” By Heluva Good!
Specializing in cheeses, dips and condiments for nearly a century, Heluva Good! is an American company that was founded by Perry Messinger in 1925. Heluva Good! and its products have been synonymous with the sports world, notably sponsoring major NASCAR events in recent years.
Last year, in time for the NFL’s Super Bowl, Heluva Good! released the No Fumble Fanny Pack. That fanny pack — which held your chips, dip, beverage, and phone all at once — was publicly endorsed by Jerry Rice, who many consider to be the greatest Wide Receiver within the NFL’s long history.
Earlier this year, Heluva Good! has unveiled the No Double Dip-Spinner. The Dip-Spinner was outfitted with a motion detector to dispense the perfect amount of dip for any party snack at the wave of a potato chip, wing, veggies, or other dippables. Created with every kind of dipper in mind, the Dip-Spinner came with a circular dip-dial that wrapped around the base of the fixture so that you could spin it to dispense one of three pre-set amounts: Little Dipper (a small amount for your veggies), Just Right Dipper (a medium amount for a chip), and Big Dipper (a large amount to coat a wing). Yep.
Now in time for the summer of 2019, Heluva Good! has partnered with ‘NSync’s Joey Fatone and Lance Bass to create its first-ever two-seater pool float — named “the SS Snacker” — which allows you to chow down and catch up with your mate/bestie/+1. Customized to hold your favorite flavor of Heluva Good! Dip, dippables such as chips or pretzels, a cold beverage of your choice and even your large smartphone, the SS Snacker is the perfect addition to any summer pool party imaginable.
Heluva Good! is giving away 100 free floats to select consumers who enter to win online at HeluvaGood.com, now through July 29th. In the spirit of this unique giveaway from Heluva’s Good! and team, here’s a recipe for a Fatone and Bass-approved “Summer BLT Flatbread”:
SUMMER BLT FLATBREAD
– 1/2 pound pizza dough (room temperature)
– 3/4 cup of Heluva Good! French Onion dip
– 8 slices thick cut bacon
– 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
– 1-2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
– 1 teaspoon thyme
– olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces. Cook until crispy. Set aside
2. Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
3. On a lightly floured cool surface, roll out the pizza dough thinly. Carefully transfer the dough to an oiled baking sheet. Drizzle the dough with olive oil and thyme.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Let the flatbread cool before adding toppings.
5. Spread Heluva Good! French Onion dip onto cooled flatbread.
6. Top with shredded romaine lettuce, grape tomato halves, and cooked bacon pieces.