– Seattle’s Colton is one of the world’s most versatile street freestyle and stunt riders, while Australian legend Maddison has broken several world records in his time.
– They joined forces on the iconic ‘island of the winds’ to unleash their bikes on a dazzling mixture of terrain, along with several of the island’s famous landmarks.
– They rode from the picturesque white washed streets of Chora to the Armenistis Lighthouse, showcasing their stupendous skills as they duelled it out until the finish.
– Colton, who started riding aged just two and is the king of no-handed wheelies, performed his famous burns-outs and surf rides – which is riding without holding the throttle while standing on the fuel tank.
– The 27-year-old revealed: “In short it was awesome. I got to travel halfway around the world with my family to meet up with one of the best freestyle motocross riders in the world and collaborate on creating something that – once it’s done – we will remember forever.”
– Maddison rode around without the help of ramps and played the ace up his sleeve by riding his uniquely adapted KTM onto the clear blue waters of the Aegean Sea, which he had previously pulled off four years ago in Tahiti during the ‘Pipe Dream’ project.
Photo Credit: Red Bull