Published on August 5th, 2020 | by Jerry Doby0
Anheuser-Busch Brings Iconic Brands, People Together for First-Ever Virtual International Beer Festival
Anheuser-Busch, America’s leading brewer, today announced that together with its iconic brands – Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob ULTRA, Stella Artois, BON V!V spiked seltzer, and the Brewers Collective craft portfolio – it is launching a blockbuster virtual festival to bring people together for International Beer Day on August 7, 2020. If you didn’t already have plans to celebrate this global fête for beer – you do now!
Leveraging its portfolio of industry-leading brands like never before, Anheuser-Busch will host a robust schedule of exciting programming at www.InternationalBeerFest.
“Core to our mission at Anheuser-Busch, we want to bring people together for meaningful experiences and amazing content over a beer or seltzer,” said Azania Andrews, Vice President of Connections at Anheuser-Busch. “It’s so important to put people first and meet them where they are – especially during this time – and so I hope that this event can be a moment for people to take a break from their week and just have some fun safely together. The lineup features everything from beer tastings to brewery tours, live music, cooking tips and more, so there really is something for everyone to enjoy.”
To further inspire the spirit of coming together, Anheuser-Busch is offering new ways for people to enjoy their favorite beers during the virtual event with custom e-commerce promotions on platforms like Drizly and others. During the Festival, viewers in select states will be encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to order their favorite products from the comfort of home.
On Drizly, consumers will notice a full 360 marketing campaign with unique banners, promo codes, and social posts. In addition, the brands participating in the Festival will offer consumers a comprehensive E-commerce Product Finder on their websites. This represents a huge step forward for Anheuser-Busch as the company continues to innovate around ways to bring products closer to the fingertips of people across the country.
The International Beer Festival will include several exciting can’t-miss sessions:
- 6:00 pm ET: The World Renowned Budweiser Clydesdales will kick off the Festival and welcome those in attendance to the International Beer Festival. Viewers will discover the heritage of the iconic Anheuser-Busch brewery in Saint Louis, Missouri, go behind the scenes of the brewing process with our Senior Brewmaster Natalie Johnson, and take a journey back in time through the storied Anheuser-Busch Archives. Don’t miss out on this incredible insider journey!
- 6:30 pm ET: BON V!V will demonstrate how viewers can elevate their at-home brunch occasions with easy to make cocktails sure to impress family and friends. Actor, producer, and philanthropist Priyanka Chopra Jonas will kick it off by talking about why BON V!V is her favorite hard seltzer and then demonstrate how to make her summer signature cocktail, the ‘Make Me Blush.’ Afterward, mixologists from Cocktail Academy will demonstrate a few more cocktail recipes that will elevate any at-home soirée. Tune in to see why tastemakers like Pop Sugar and Real Simple rate this zero-sugar spiked seltzer the #1 best-tasting hard seltzer, straight out of the can or in a cocktail!
- 6:45pm ET: Stella Artois will bring you A Taste of The Life [email protected]. From mouth-watering cooking classes taught by celebrity chefs Jeff Mauro, Jeremy Ford and Esdras Ochoa to fun party hacks, don’t miss a full menu of recipes and tips to help elevate the everyday. Throughout the show, Stella Artois will be giving away some of the chefs’ favorite culinary accessories – Le Creuset cookware sets, Williams Sonoma Cutting Boards, Wüsthof knife sets and more – to help turn weeknight cooking into swoon worthy meals to savor around the table with loved ones.
- 7:15 pm ET: Rapper, television host and personality Action Bronson will take viewers on an intellectual journey through craft beer. Alongside Master Cicerones Max Bakker & Ryan Daley, Bronson takes a virtual tasting tour across the country, sampling Elysian Space Dust, Golden Road Mango Cart, and Goose Island IPA. Tune in for what is sure to be a trip.
- 7:40 pm ET: Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold and Prince Royce will help viewers reconnect with nature and celebrate the magic of sunsets around the globe with a special live performance by the multi-platinum award-winning Latin superstar as part of Pure Golden Hour Sessions. Set to the backdrop of the most beautiful sunsets around the world, Pure Golden Hour Sessions offers a full sensory experience that marries the connection of beer, music and nature.
- 8:20 pm ET: And to close out the festival, Bud Light is proud to bring back its virtual concert series “Bud Light Seltzer Sessions: Your Flavor. Your Show.” Originally launched in May to entertain and engage music fans from the comfort of their homes, the curated session will feature hit singer, songwriter and dancer Jason Derulo. Derulo joins a list of well-known artists who have performed during previous Seltzer Sessions, including Latin superstars Aventura and KAROL G and country top-charters Brad Paisley and Lady A.
Through this event and others in the past five months, Anheuser-Busch has leveraged its unique capabilities and roster of assets to support partners, consumers and the communities in which it operates and serves. This includes producing and distributing more than 500,000 bottles of hand sanitizer, working with the American Red Cross and sports partners to host more than 50 socially distanced blood drives, contributing more than $5 million to benefit service and hospitality sector workers, and leveraging its industry-leading roster of brands to provide some joy, comfort and normalcy during this time.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has carried on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate more than 100 facilities, including breweries, wholesaler distribution centers, agricultural facilities and packaging plants, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob ULTRA and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry. From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com