Published on April 8th, 2019 | by Guest Editor0
The VIP Coachella Parties and Pools We Can’t Wait to Dive Into (Or Crash)
Written by Crystal Willis
Festival season is in full swing, and the party invites are flying in the desert wind. Per usual, this year’s Coachella Festival performance line-up is packed full of dope artists, but every festival-goer knows it’s all about the parties during Coachella Weekend 1.
Here’s a line-up of just a few of the desert’s hottest nightlife, cool brand activations and most exclusive pool parties we can’t wait to dive into (or are secretly hoping to crash):
HP’s VIP Coachella Party featuring RÜFÜS DU SOL
- We were stoked to get an invite to an exclusive media event with Rüfüs Du Sol on Thursday, April 11, the night before the official opening of this year’s Coachella Music and Arts Festival. Once attendees arrive on Coachella Festival grounds, they can escape the heat and check out the Antarctic Dome. Festival goers will walk into a fully immersive, 360 degree sensory experience designed to electrify the cortex in a group setting, powered by HP workstations.
AMEX Platinum House (off-site) & AMEX Card Member’s Lounge (on-site)
- AMEX is working hard to enhance festival goers end to end Coachella journey with unique access, exceptional serviceand unforgettable experiences – both on and off the festival grounds. In case you are an AMEX user, we thought you might like to know the awesomeness to expect:
- American Express Card Members will get access to the beloved Card Member Lounge, as well as other benefits when they link their eligible American Express Card to the Coachella app:
- The Card Member Loungelive-space will transport fans to a world where they can live like their favorite Coachella artists before they step on stage. Services will include:
- With the tap of the Coachella wristband, additional benefits include:
- Complimentary Ferris wheel ride with a friend
- Complimentary monogram embroidery on any one item in the Coachella Boutique or VIP area
- Eligible Card Members will get $20 back when they spend $100 with their enrolled AmexCard at participating merchants over the weekend on the festival grounds.
- AMEX Platinum House is the off-site desert oasis of dreams. American Express Platinum House returns to Coachellaat the Avalon Palm Springs – open from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, April 13 and Sunday, April 14, exclusively for Platinum Card Members, and up to three of their guests. Curated bites by Chef Michael Solomonov, custom signature cocktails curated by one of the nation’s top mixologists, Jim Meehan, cbd massages, cold brew stations, DIY business cards and Wi-Fi printing.
Adidas Sport Club: You Had to Be There
- The only party where you can’t take selfies at is Adidas Sport Club’s “You Had To Be There” at a secret location on April 13 starting at 1 p.m. Phones will be placed into marked baggies, to ensure that everyone in attendance is fully present with the party popping.
Ace Hotel’s Desert Gold
- The floodgates of cosmic frequencies and healing sol power are almost open — as Ace Hotel ushers in its 11th Desert Gold, a double weekender saturnalia during Coachella Valley’s festival season. For twelve sun soaked days, friends old and new synth out with auditory bliss and meditative transcendence. You’re invited. RSVP here.
- Arguable the biggest and hottest party of the year, Neon Carnival, returns to Indio once again! The highly anticipated desert experience will return to illuminate the night sky on Saturday, April 13th, with its biggest fête to date in celebration of its 10-year anniversary. In partnership with Levi’s® Brand(for the 5th consecutive year), the exclusive event welcomes new additions including Australian born beauty brand Bondi Sands and the upcoming big-screen adventure “POKÉMON Detective Pikachu,”from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, to commemorate another year of music and festivities.
- An explosive weekend round-up of VIP experiences from April 13-14 in La Quinta, CA, the #RevolveFestival is the guest-list some people would pay thousands of dollars to be on. Ripe for celebrity sightings we’ve previously spotted recognizable faces like Nicole Richie, Alessandra Ambrosio, Emma Roberts, and Chanel Iman. This is one invite only fiesta you’re going to need to know somebody to get the info on.
Bootsy Bellows Estate Presented by McDonald’s and Pac Sun
- The most crackin’ pool party in the desert, presented by McDonald’s and Pac Sun, is expected to go up with special performances by Rich the Kid and Roddy Ricch with DJ sets by Devin Lucien, Fred Matters and Siobhan Bell. The event is also sponsored by Belvedere Vodka, Boxy Charm and Minute Maid. You can shoot your shot by emailing [email protected]
T-Mobile’s Indio Invasion Powered by Pandora featuring CHROMEO
- Pandora and T-Mobile are headed back to the desert for the 5thinstallment of Indio Invasion. The free event will take place April 13 from 1-4pm at Cree Estate in Cathedral City, CA and will feature a DJ set from electro-funk legends Chromeo. The Grammy nominated duo have over 71 million streams on Pandora and guests at the event can expect a DJ set filled with Funklordz classics, deep cuts, medleys and some covers thrown into the mix. Fans 21+ who want to join for an afternoon of fun in the sun can get on the waitlist here.
- P Diddy’s sons are at it again, making sure to leave their mark on the Coachella Valley with #CombsFest2019. The undisclosed location will host a Ciroc After-Hours all weekend after midnight, with a pool party hosted by Swae Lee on Saturday, and Sunday’s pool party hosted by Justin and Christian Combs. Try your luck at an RSVP here.
Lucky Brand x Rolling Stone Desert Jam
- On Saturday, April 13 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., Lucky Brand and Rolling Stone Live host Desert Jam 2019 at Arrive Hotel in Palm Springs. The list is full, but you can check out details here.
NYLON x booksmart Presents Midnight Garden Party
- On Friday, April 12, NYLON’s Coachella-themed turn-up will be an industry-insider hotspot as it’s sponsored by the upcoming feature film booksmart and distribution company Warner Bros, featuring performances by soul-singer JOJO and DJ Sets by Erika Jayne, Johnny Wujek, Markus Molinari and Pookie.
The DoLab Stage (on-site), Framework Presents Rhonda Queen of the Desert w/ Nina Kravitz + Virgil Abloh at HITS Desert Horse Park.
- Our PR friends gave us a heads up that The Do LaB stage (on festival grounds) will be offering up complimentary food, beer, and drinks throughout the weekend for special wristband holders. Come by to escape the heat, check out the amazing new structure, catch some amazing music and surprise guests.
- They also looped us in on Friday’s late night disco, legendary poly-sexual dance party A Club Called Rhonda + Framework Presents is bringing back Rhonda Queen of the Desert this year – inviting techno icon Nina Kravitz + DJ and renowned fashion designer Virgil Abloh
There are a ton more parties, so a few good #coachellaparty searches on IG should give you the information you seek. Be sure to stay tuned to The Hype Magazine socials to hear about the action on and off festival grounds at Coachella 2019.Tweet