Published on April 20th, 2018 | by Landon Buford0
Over 1,600 Fans To Receive Exclusive “Inner Circle ” At This Year’s NFL Draft
The NFL today announced that more than 1,600 football fans from across the country are heading to the 2018 NFL Draft in Arlington to receive an exclusive on-the-field experience. Hand-selected by each of the 32 clubs to serve as their Draft ambassadors, these dedicated fans will sit in the “Inner Circle,” a newly-created team area where they will watch the event directly in front of the NFL Draft Theater on the field of AT&T Stadium.
The “Inner Circle” – which is being established for the first time at any Draft event – will feature team rivalry zones, chances for fans to celebrate the team selections with NFL players and Legends, and opportunities to showcase team spirit on national television. Each club designated more than 50 dedicated and loyal fans to participate in this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Prior to the start of the selection process on Thursday and Friday nights, a roll call of all 32 teams within the Inner Circle will be taken, allowing fans to show off their enthusiasm. Teams will provide “Inner Circle” fans with t-shirts, rally towels, foam fingers, flags, and more, and they will also receive an LED lanyard that will light up in team colors when their club is on the clock.
In addition, on Thursday night, some of these lucky fans will be visited by their newest team members after they are selected on stage. On Friday, fans in the “Inner Circle” will be joined by NFL Legends who will greet them on-the-field and take photos.
Fans without seated tickets to this free event are still able to register for a chance to attend by downloading the NFL Draft – Fan Mobile Pass app and checking in at the NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos Triple Zero®, which is free and open to the public. Registered fans who attend the experience will have the opportunity to be upgraded into the theater as seating becomes available on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
A sampling of the “Inner Circle” Ambassadors is available below.
- Arizona Cardinals: Local season ticket members in the Texas area will receive scarves and be joined by team cheerleaders.
- Atlanta Falcons: Fans selected from The Cast fan club will be led in procession with a team drum.
- Baltimore Ravens: Season ticket members will be joined by cheerleaders and Poe, the team mascot.
- Buffalo Bills: Members of the local chapter of Bills Backers fan club will participate and receive foam fingers, rally towels, and t-shirts.
- Dallas Cowboys: Members of the Dallas Cowboys United Fan Club will rally behind their team and receive rally towel and pom-poms.
- Green Bay Packers: Local season ticket members and fans will be given “Cheesehead” hats to wear during the event.
- Indianapolis Colts: Fans from local booster clubs and members of the team’s women’s fan club will be on-site with t-shirts and flags.
- New England Patriots: Season ticket members and local fan club members will receive thunder sticks and be joined by Patriots Legends.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Members of Steelers Nation Unite fan club will waive their Terrible Towels from the field.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Local fans will receive light-up sticks waved during the Championship parade.
- San Francisco 49ers: Texas-based booster club members are receiving wristbands that light up when their team makes a selection.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Local Bucs fans holding foam pirate swords will cheer on their team.
The 2018 NFL Draft will be held Thursday, April 26 – Saturday, April 28. The event will be held for the first time at an NFL stadium, enabling more fans than ever before to watch their favorite team’s selections. Additional information is available at NFL.com/Draft.Tweet