Published on November 2nd, 2019 | by Darren Paltrowitz0
6 Cocktail Recipes To Help Feel Great In The 2019 Holiday Season
The 2019 Holiday Season is just around the corner with Thanksgiving being less than 2 weeks away. In turn, plenty of celebrating is ahead between Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year’s. In turn, if you will be hosting, it never hurts to have some cocktail recipes at your disposal.
Below are 6 spirit-based recipes that you ought to be able to make within the comfort of your home.
#1: Sapporo Black Hot Chocolate
– 1 cup heavy cream
– ½ cup of whole milk
– 2 tbsp of sugar
– ½ cup dark chocolate chips
– 2 cups of Sapporo Black
– In a pan over medium high heat, add the cream, milk, sugar and chocolate chips.
– Stir until chocolate has melted, about 5 minutes.
– Remove from heat. Stir in the beer.
– Return to heat and stir
– Serve hot chocolate topped with whipped cream, and marshmallows.
#2: Hot Gin Toddy
– 1 ½ oz Empress 1908 Gin
– 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
– 2 oz hot water
– 1 tsp sugar
– Cinnamon stick
– Heat water.
– Build the ingredients in a wine goblet, brandy snifter, or glass mug.
– Stir well.
– Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
#3: Empress 75
– Shake all ingredients except for sparkling wine on ice.
– Double-strain into a chilled flute
– Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with a lemon twist.
#4: Ginger & Honey Collins
– 50ml Chase Smoked Vodka
– 15ml Lemon juice
– 10ml Honey
– Ruggeri “Argeo” Prosecco DOC Brut
– Mix Vodka, lemon and honey thoroughly.
– Add cubed ice.
– Top with ginger ale and stir again.
– Garnish with a slice of lemon or fresh ginger.
#5: Disaronno Sparkling
– 2 parts Disaronno
– 4 parts Perlage “Sgajo” Vegan Prosecco DOC Extra Dry
– 1 part Orange simple syrup
– Pour ingredients in champagne flute
– Gently stir.
#6: Heated Affair
– 2 oz Partida Añejo
– 6 oz Hot Winter Spiced Apple Cider
– ½ part Lemon juice
– Heavy Cream
– In a small coffee or wine glass add tequila and hot apple cider.
– Float dollop of heavy cream.
– Grate fresh nutmeg over cream, as garnish.
View this post on Instagram
What comes in mind when we think about tequila? Margaritas? Paloma’s? Regretful nights? How about a classy sip in a flute glass? – @tequilapartida is changing up the tequila game with a pristine serve to sip on like a fine whiskey. I got to experience the smooth, fruity, earthiness of their Reposado. – To help the tequila shine, I decided to make a spirit-forward drink with a little bit of passionfruit, chocolate bitters, and hazelnut extract. – Pristine Passion – 2.5 oz Partida Tequila @tequilapartida 2 Barspoon Passion Fruit Syrup 4 drops Praline Hazelnut Extract @amoretti 2 dash Chocolate Bitters – Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice. Strain into a champagne flute. Garnish with a maraschino cherry. . . . #partidatequila #pristine #passionfruits #amoretti #tequiladrinks #tequilapartida #hazelnuts